Monday, May 2, 2011

Cottonelle toilet paper at Walgreens $2 a 12 pack

Sorry for the slow coupon day y'all! I managed to get to town today and lock my keys in my car while running around with my favorite 12 month old and 6 year old. Soooo it made for a slow deal day.

That being said I did make a pretty nice score on a tent at Wal-Mart. The bag was dirty and something nasty and icky spilled on it so I asked if I could get a discount. I managed to score a $120 tent for $75! Sweet!

Anyway... enough about the tent awesomeness...

This week you can get Cottonelle Toilet Paper at Walgreens for $5! There's a deal going on where you get $1 in Register Rewards back when you buy a pack of Cottonelle, but if you buy two packs you get $3 in RR! So it works like this...


  • Buy 2 packs of Cottonelle toilet paper for $5 a pack
  • Use 2 .50/1 from http://www.cottonelle.com/coupons or bricks.coupons.com
  • Use 2 $1/1 from the May Walgreens booklets (can be found in the front of the store by the ads)
  • Pay $7 for two packs 
  • Receive $3 in Register Rewards 
  • FINAL: $2 per pack or .17 a roll! 
Great deal! You can print the above coupons two times per computer so happy printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment